how to change console key in cs 1.6March 12, 2023
Follow these steps to change the console key:
1. In the game folder, open the cstrike folder.
2. Find this file when you open the cstrike folder: config.cfg.
3. Use WordPad or notepad to open it.
4. Locate this line by binding “~”toggleconsole.”
5. You can use any key to change the line into bind “]” “toggleconsole.”
6. Try the new key when Counter-Strike is started.
This tutorial works with all commands.
For example, if you want change gun reload button, then find – “r” button – and change letter.