Gameplay in Counter-Strike 1.6November 30, 2022
Gameplay in Counter-Strike 1.6
Probably there is no other such game, where the multiplayer is so clearly developed as in Counter-Strike 1.6. The essence of the game is simple and lies in the confrontation of two sides – Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists. Once on the server, you decide for yourself which team you want to play for. Those who like to shoot ak-47s try to get into the Terrs team, and players who prefer to hand out headshots from M4A1 want to fight for special forces. Well, if you are a sniper and your weapon is AWP, then feel free to choose any team.
Playing as a Special Forces team, you can choose a character:
- Seal Team 6 is a soldier of the anti-terrorist group from the United States.
- GSG-9 is a soldier of the anti-terrorist unit from Germany.
- Special Air Service (SAS) – a soldier of a sabotage and reconnaissance group from England.
- GIGN is a soldier of the elite rapid reaction squad from France.
Playing as a team of Terrorists, you can choose a character:
- “Phoenix Faction” is a fighter of a terrorist squad from Eastern Europe.
- “Elite Crew” is a fighter of a squad of terrorists from the Middle East.
- Arctic Avengers is a fighter of the terrorist group from Sweden.
- “Guerilla Warfare” is a fighter of a sabotage group from Spain.
On standard classic servers, each player is given $800 at the beginning of the round. How to spend them you decide yourself, there are not so many options: buy, for example, a powerful Deagle, or run with a standard gun, saving money until the next round. It all depends on your skill level, someone can lay half of the opponent’s team with one knife. After purchasing, you need to start performing the task of the card.
To date, there are a lot of different modifications of servers where you need to perform a variety of tasks, but let’s focus on the classics. These types of tasks include:
- clearing the bomb on the maps of the “de_”.
- rescue of hostages on “cs_” cards.
- accompaniment of a VIP person on “as_” cards.
It is difficult to say for what reasons the mission to save a VIP person did not become popular among players, since there are only a few such servers, which is not to say about the clearance of bombs. Only one map “de_dust” created a huge number of remakes with additional passages, floors, underground passages, and changed textures.